Saturday, October 18, 2014

Storytime - FISH!!


Opening Song:  These Are My Glasses, by Laurie Berkner

Books:

Fish eyes : a book you can count on


Fish Eyes:  A Book you Can Count On by Lois Ehlert


Rub-a-dub sub

Rub-a-Dub Sub, by Linda Ashman


I'm a shark!
I'm a Shark by Bob Shea


Hooray for fish!

Hooray for Fish! by Lucy Cousins.

Fingerplays:

1-2-3-4-5 Once I Caught a Fish

One, two, three, four, five!  (count with your fingers)
Once I caught a fish alive: (place palms together to make a swimming fish)
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten.  (count with your fingers)
Then I let it go again. (throw hands in the air)
Why did you let it go?  (shrug shoulders)
Because it bit my finger so.  (one had bite pinkie finger on right hand)
Which finger di it bite?  (shrug shoulders)
This little finger on my right.  (wiggle pinkie finger on right hand)

This is my right hand
I raise it up high
This is my left hand
I'll touch the sky
Right hand
Left hand
Whirl them around
Right hand
Left hand
Pound, pound, pound

No comments:

Post a Comment